In a previous post, we showed you outlandish remodels around the world. What about popular tourist attractions? Since most of those remodels don’t receive many visitors, we thought it might be fun to take a look at the most visited buildings in the world instead.
At Tallen Builders of Ocala, Fla., we want to help you build top-quality construction projects. We appreciate great buildings, which is why we’ve put this list together.
Here are some of the most visited buildings in the world:
– Roman Coliseum—Rome, Italy
– British Museum—London, United Kingdom
– Eiffel Tower—Paris, France
– Cinderella’s Castle at Walt Disney World—Orlando, Florida
– Big Ben—London, United Kingdom
– One World Trade Center—New York, New York
– Taj Mahal—Agra, India
– The Zócalo—Mexico City, Mexico
– Empire State Building—New York, New York
– Palace of Versailles—Versailles, France
– Notre Dame Cathedral—Paris, France
– Sacré Coeur Basilica—Paris, France
– Musée de Louvre—Paris, France
– Sydney Opera House—Sydney, Australia
– National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian)—Washington D.C., USA
If you’re planning a trip or vacation anytime soon, we recommend visiting any of these impressive buildings.
Has reading this list inspired you to build your next construction project? Tallen Builders wants to help. Contact us or reach out via social media for more information about who we are and what we do.
Check out our list of the most visited #buildings in the world! How many have you seen? http://t.co/w8G5QabnQP
— Tallen Builders (@TallenBuilders) December 24, 2014